About This Course
This program focuses on the last module of the Post Production Pipeline of a studio – Compositing.
It encompasses all the live action footages, CG render passes, matte paintings, camera projections, 3D tracking data, other mattes in a single shot and creates the final output.
Compositing job requires a keen sense of various creative and technical skills. As per the genre of work, you will go for either for creative or realistic compositing. We will show you a holistic approach to the VFX production.
What will you learn in this program?
- Animation of various graphic elements and designs in moving clips.
- Seamless blending of various type of camera footages and file formats.
- Knowledge of proper Post Production workflow and pipeline.
- Industry standard techniques of compositing multiple CG render passes with live action footage.
- Proper color correction techniques to match lighting.
- Tips and tricks to deliver shots under tight deadline.
- Use of industry standard plug-ins to enhance the compositing output.
- Establish and maintain look and feel of the entire composition.