About This Course
This program focuses on one of the most exciting and challenging module of the Visual Effects Industry. 3D Tracking and Matchmoving plays a very important role for breathtaking cinematic sequences.
CG elements are seamlessly integrated in the live action footage. With help of this technique, the Director is free to use his/her creative concepts for storytelling. There is no restriction or practical challenges for executing any type of camera motion.
What will you learn in this program?
- Setup of trackers and pointers for live action shooting.
- Understanding core concepts of film cameras including lens, fps, shutter speed, aperture,shooting formats and various others.
- Knowledge of how to get and read the survey data.
- Automatic and manual matchmoving techniques.
- Object tracking techniques.
- Optimization process of the VFX pipeline.
- Integration of various softwares for the final output.